The categories and my choices:
- A number in numbers – Fever 1793, Laurie Halse Anderson
- A building – The Moonstone Castle Mystery, Carolyn Keene
- A title which has an ‘X’ somewhere in it – Roxana, Daniel Defoe
- A compass direction – Norse Mythology – Neil Gaiman
- An item/items of cutlery –
- A title in which at least two words share the same first letter – Mrs. Miniver, Jan Struther
ETA: I just couldn’t find a book with an item of cutlery in the title I wanted to read. But I am fine with my attempt at this list.